Mid-Point Motivation Challenge

Options
So I am now at my mid-point in my weight loss schedule. This is not the first time I've attempted to lose a lot of weight. Every other time I always seem to lose motivation and the half-way point. I am not sure if I am scared of success or of failure. However this time around I am finding MFP to be so helpful. Logging in everyday seems to help and keep me on track.

The next two weeks are critical for my journey. By the end of the two weeks I will have lost more weight than I ever have in the past. I am going to do everything in my power to stay motivated and push myself over the next two weeks.

Replies

• fatatackash
    Options
    Hi, all the best and dont give up! you can do it!
  • mcpjan
    mcpjan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can do it...You have come too far to stop now...
  • Rozieq84
    Options
    I'm sort of at my mid-point too, and currently I'm at the 'Plateu for about 2 weeks, lose a pound, repeat' mark... it does get frustrating, but thinking about how much better I feel overall keeps me going. I am able to be so much more physically active than I was even a year ago, and dropping those almost 30 pounds has made a big difference.

Keep up the good work, and continue to think of the great triumphs in your future! :)