I'm such a FRIGGIN LOSER!!!

Options
pannellkat
pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
I just won BIGGEST LOSER at my job! WHOO HOO!!!
8 weeks going and 12.8 lbs down. I know it is not much but I gave it my all. Especially this last week - I busted my *kitten*. Very happy and feeling victorious!!!

And yes I did go to Costco after winner was announced and had a slice of their greasiest pepperoni pizza that I could get....and now I feel sick! lol. I wanted one day to celebrate and cheat after holding back during the holidays and will get back on track tomorrow.

We start a new one next week and I will be entering that one as well to ensure I stay on track to get to my ultimate goal!

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    congrats for being the loser :drinker:
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    ThAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! CONGRATS
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Awsome!! Great job!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I remember you posting about this earlier...looks like those extra 2 weeks were a good thing after all! Congrats and keep up the progress--you're doing great!

Go celebrate by buying some new clothes to go with that smaller bod :bigsmile:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    That's great!!

We all knew you could do it! :wink:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    8 weeks going and 12.8 lbs down. I know it is not much but I gave it my all. Especially this last week - I busted my *kitten*. Very happy and feeling victorious!!!

And yes I did go to Costco after winner was announced and had a slice of their greasiest pepperoni pizza that I could get....and now I feel sick! lol. I wanted one day to celebrate and cheat after holding back during the holidays and will get back on track tomorrow.

We start a new one next week and I will be entering that one as well to ensure I stay on track to get to my ultimate goal!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU BIG LOSER!!! :wink: :laugh: :smile:
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh. Costco pizza (drool) :love: And what is with their hotdogs? (Sam's Club too) I'm not a huge hotdog fan but theirs are incredible. Kinda like dirty water dogs from NYC only bigger!!!!!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Great job especially if you stayed focused and on track during the holidays. Did you win a prize? I know when my job did something similar 3 years ago I won 1st prize and it was about $200.00. I could not have been happier especially since he final weigh in was a week before Christmas....needless to say I enjoyed all the Christmas sales.

Congratulations again on winning and despite what you may think I think 12 lbs in 8 weeks is awesome..
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    *sigh* ok ok, I'll congratulate you, even though you're a Yankee fan! :sick:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Thanks for letting us know you won!!! We were routing for you!!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options

You crack me up!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pannellkat
    Options
    Ohhhhh. Costco pizza (drool) :love: And what is with their hotdogs? (Sam's Club too) I'm not a huge hotdog fan but theirs are incredible. Kinda like dirty water dogs from NYC only bigger!!!!!!!

OMG their hot dogs are amazing. And only $1.50 for the dog and a soda! They actually sell them now in their store...crazy. I almost got the pizza and the hot dog but that was just way too much! lol
  • pannellkat
    Options
    I remember you posting about this earlier...looks like those extra 2 weeks were a good thing after all! Congrats and keep up the progress--you're doing great!

Go celebrate by buying some new clothes to go with that smaller bod :bigsmile:

Actually other's rallied against the extra 2 weeks so I didn't even have to say a word!
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options

That's awesome, mine at work starts on Friday, I'm soooo ready to win this thing!!!
  • pannellkat
    Options

lol! Now THAT had to be hard!! THANK YOU!!!
  • pannellkat
    Options
    Great job especially if you stayed focused and on track during the holidays. Did you win a prize? I know when my job did something similar 3 years ago I won 1st prize and it was about $200.00. I could not have been happier especially since he final weigh in was a week before Christmas....needless to say I enjoyed all the Christmas sales.

Congratulations again on winning and despite what you may think I think 12 lbs in 8 weeks is awesome..

I did win $120 (again not much) but I feel so much better about the weight loss...the money was a bonus for sure though.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

remember this when we shut you down next year! :devil:
  • pannellkat
    Options

NEVER!!! Although I must admit the BEST games are between Boston & NY....but we will discuss this next year! lol
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    go yankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees ( sorry had to throw that out there ) LOL LOL
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options

NEVER!!! Although I must admit the BEST games are between Boston & NY....but we will discuss this next year! lol

What is this.... Yank-ees? You speak of? Baseball you say? I know of no such BASE-ball. I know only HOCKEY.

ANYHOW, congratulations girl! I knew you'd woop their butts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!