AM I the ONLY 66 year old who is single!???

Options
Pamela_June
Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
Just wondering...

I love my life, now that I am on MFP and I feel I have such wonderful support here - but after reading several posts - it seems everyone is married! Now that is wonderful - wish my choices would have been a bit better when I was younger, but that is life too!

Well, the purpose of this post is just to see really am I the only single person trying to lose weight and get healither?

Replies

• _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I'm not single, but I'm 'bumping' this.

I am sure you aren't the only one.
  • kym123tx
    kym123tx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    no my mother in law is 65 shes single. lol
  • ChantalFiset
    ChantalFiset Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I may be younger than you (52) but I'm single too :)
  • CoolKid16
    Options
    Ummmm...no I'm single and really being 66 and single isn't probably that uncommon so don't get all worried about it. Just enjoy your life lol
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    i'm single!

you are a few years ahead of me but i'm still single :)
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My mom is 60 and single and has been for the last 24 years!
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Single here as well and frankly, after a divorce 12 years ago...I miss a woman by my side....and I mean for everything...a look, a touch, a feel, a wink, a Good-morning, you look lovely...being able to go for a walk hand in hand...doing stuff together....sigh....shall I go on :(
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    anyone else see the matchmaking possibilities here?

why dont you start a singles group for over 55's or something :smile:
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Single here as well and frankly, after a divorce 12 years ago...I miss a woman by my side....and I mean for everything...a look, a touch, a feel, a wink, a Good-morning, you look lovely...being able to go for a walk hand in hand...doing stuff together....sigh....shall I go on :(

What you are describing is the sweet romantic affection of new love. I wish you that in the future. Some manage to keep that spark alive for the long-term, but others aren't quite as successful.
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment...It is who I am :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit younger than the OP at 59 in another month and I've been single forever it seems.