Help please

Options
Can someone look at my food diary and give me some ideas to up my calories? I am having trouble finding foods that are low sodium and will also keep me under my calories. I have not hit 1200 calories in weeks. I am never hungry. I drink water...just forget to log it.

passkey is the same as my screen name

Replies

• Shaken1976
    Shaken1976 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shaken1976
    Shaken1976 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Are you full after each meal? Are you able to eat more during those meals?
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Your calories are way low. Do you really need help upping them? How about whole wheat toast with peanut butter, overnight oats with chia or ground flax, greek yogurt, string cheese, adding brown rice to your dinners, etc. The choices really are endless.
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The key is to be consistant about logging in. Watching your friends diaries is another big help. You can find lots of good ideas from checking out diaries.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest adding in snacks 2 or 3 times per day. A handful of almonds (or other nuts), a banana, some natural peanut butter on whole wheat bread/toast, carrot or celery sticks with hummus, edamame snack pack, protein bars or shakes...just a few things that come to mind.
  • gretchen1224
    Options
    By no means am I an expert but adding fruit and dairy regularly would be some super easy ways to add some calories.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a terrible diary... just try eating... you didn't gain weight this way and no doubt you're finding it very hard. Is this really the way you want to live your life?! Bigger meals, a couple more snacks, exercise - do it healthy... not the way you're doing.