Men with Hairy chests like me....yay or nay?

Options

Replies

• kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Something to run my hands through!!

But the other variations are good too.
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    This thread has been great in helping me decide to finally shave half of my chest and keep the other half hairy. Everyone wins.
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    YAY!
    I love chest hair.It makes a muscular chest look even manlier. (Nothing against men who don't have a hairy chest.For me it's just an extra goodie,like sprinkles on an ice cream.)

But I really dislike hair on the back,tbh.

This! :)
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My fiance's chest would be weird without its hair. I've grown used to it. It's not a lot, but enough to be sexy :glasses:
  • ilanawithani
    Options
    Chest hair FTW
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    My vote YAY! I like a REAL MAN.. not a teenage boy.

I can beat the crap out of your "real men", genetics has seen to giving me a hairless chest.

I think someone has been spending too much time hanging around the playground with the other boys lol
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    I like both :)

Yup, I don,t mind at all. Unless the hair in the back is more present than the one on the chest! :)
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    This thread has been great in helping me decide to finally shave half of my chest and keep the other half hairy. Everyone wins.

One thing guys :
    If you are hairy NEVER SHAVE!!! Wax it off at the worst but NO SHAVING! it feels like we are against a beard or some 3M scrub sponge. Yuk!!!!
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I can beat the crap out of your "real men", genetics has seen to giving me a hairless chest.
    You would have died off after the first cold-snap. Darwin hates you. :laugh:

Depends on the region. :tongue:
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    honestly, I don't care.

As long as they keep themselves in good condition, clean properly and trim hair in erm *cough* relevant places I don't care.

Previous boyfriends and erm... friends, had both and I'll be honest it didn't seem to make it better or worse x3
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    A little: Yay..a sweater: Nay.

I'll go with a lot...but I agree on the sweater...
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    Hairy chest YES!!.:love: .........Hairy back? :noway:
  • guapogringo
    Options
    <
    I have found that I prefer mine smooth. Shows what little definition I have.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Hair doesn't matter. The man does.

My husband has more than you and there's no place I'd rather be than culed up on his hairy chest, though it does tickle the nose sometimes.

^^^^^^ THIS!!!!!!!!
  • mabelesparza3
    Options
    Yay, very sexy and masculine, no hair reminds me too much of young fist pumping boys
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I always thought I wanted minimal hair (with the little bunny trail heading down...), but I ended up with a man with tons of hair and it doesn't bother me. My preference would still be no hair, but again, it doesn't bother me.
  • kimb3r1019
    Options
    definite yay
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'll say it again:

NAY. NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY!!

Nay, nay, nay, nay, nay.... nay, nay, nay....
  • xonashwaox
    Options
    Nay