does it or does it not?

Options
Bolthouse Farms Green goodness........does it or does it not taste good? i was wanting to try it but the green color is what is stopping me. So let me know what you think of it and other flavors from bolthouse drinks. i like smoothies but i dont like eating fruit idk why don't ask lol i figured since bolthouse smoothies are supposed to be really good for you i would drink them but i need others reviews first....and i know on mfp it isnt paid reviews

Replies

• Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bkibbs
    bkibbs Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, sorry.
  • Julettashane
    Options
    its ok :smile:
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I looove bolthouse and I'm ultra picky with drinks like that. For instance, the similar green one from the Naked brand, I can't drink. The Bolthouse one is good. Don;t let the fact that it's green throw you. They do a good job making them tasty.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty tasty!
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    its actually one of my favorites. It tastes like liquid kiwis, even though it looks like slime.
  • enigmachik
    Options
    yum :)
  • Julettashane
    Options
    ok i think im sold
  • feather314
    Options
    Ha ha, just drank a serving of this. It's actually not bad. Kind of sweet but not overly so. A little thick but again not too bad. This was my first Bolthouse smoothie/drink. I think I'll try some other flavors down the road as well.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I was drinking the Bolthouse blue juice (banana, balckberries, raspberries, blueberries) .
    Then I realized I could make my own in the blender for a huge savings.
    I use Sunrype pure apple juice as the base and add the frozen berries and banana.
    Mine has a slightly better nutrition profile and is way cheaper.
    I make six cups to last the week. (that's what the Sunrype bottle makes)
  • Julettashane
    Options
    :glasses: