Add me add me!! I've just hit my 630th day in a row on here
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I log daily and I'm a very active user. Added you! :smile:
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    just added you - we all need each other!!!
  • setmefree1029
    Options
    :bigsmile: holy cow girlfran! 92 pounds that is unreal, you could teach me some great pointers! Way to go chick!!!!!! ur amazing, anything is possible if you put ur mind to it!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend when you are ready - that goes for everyone actually!!
  • RRD001
    RRD001 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I am on my 2nd week so I always need motivation. thanks!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I'm back, but I'm still eggshaped
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Anyone else is free to add me, too:) I've been doing this for almost a month and am loving the support (and the results!).
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! None of us are alone! (((hugs))):flowerforyou:
  • wibblewobble123
    wibblewobble123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow that is brilliant well done !!
  • surfinginpools
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this site and looking to lose about 35 pounds. I am also looking for some dedicated friends to motivate and encourage and I will do the same. :) Feel free to add me!
  • Amazongirl
    Options
    IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT SUPPORT - PLEASE ADD ME!!!!
    I am in the same boat with support on here. I need to serious support right now - but I will be fair and letting you know that I will be leaving the country and will have limited internet access after October until December. But I really need some help - and am also great at giving support and encouragement.
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    I am on here everyday, and always comment to give support!!

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm on here everyday!!! Feel free to add me :)) I love motivating people & getting motivated in return :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    add me but please tell me that you found me on the forums !
  • wattleneurotic
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday, after going through my friends and deleting a bunch of inactive people.

Feel free to friend me everyone :) I am getting back into exercise mode (also trying to clean up my diet, which is harder than I thought it would be!)
  • wibblewobble123
    wibblewobble123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    is there anyone on here from Tamworth Staffordshire ?