Sydney Australia

Options
Hi all.... My name is Margaret and Im from Syd Aust...

Im 28 years old...(in 2 weeks) have 2 kids aged 5 & 2 years and been married for 7 years.

I am a tall girl about 180cm (just under 6 foot) and my weight has always been around 75kg - 78kg which I have been quite happy with... After having the kids I developed a disease called graves disease which is a thyriod problem which dropped my weight dramatically to 66kg....(very thin for smeone my height.... hence I was put on meds and with that I put of weight reaching an all time high of 84kg..... Very despressing :-(

I am hoping by keeping track of my eating and excerise I can lose about 7kg...has anyone had luck around here.... this is my first day and I have to say I do feel good!!!!

thanks

Replies

• emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    hi not sure about weight it kgs, most at this sight weight in on pounds, but if im understanding right, you only have a few kg to lose, good luck to you:happy:
  • MagzGraz
    Options
    Hi there.... Yes here in Australia we use kg so I dont know pounds to well but thats right not much to lose but its very depressing when you dont fit into your clothes and dont feel healthy just for a few kg!!!

Thanks for your support!!!
  • jules860
    Options
    Hi there..... my name is Julie from country NSW
    My big day tomorrow am starting.
    Have lost before but always put it back on but this time am hoping to be able to lose and keep it off.:smile:
    Glad to see some on here use kg not lbs
    Seems like good site

talk soon
    thanks