I'm just me... : ))

I have over the years gained a 2nd person... I can say that there were circumstances that contributed to this weight gain... I know it took me over 10 years to get where I am and it may take a couple to get it off...

I had a friend give me this app when another friend in a group asked me how I was going to keep up with what I was eating and keep my calories down... I would leave this group and come home in tears because I am far from disciplined...

My issue was that my body was in starvation mode... Where friends had to contain what they were eating, I had to start eating and on a regular basis...

I am so thankful to my friend who gave me this app... She saw my struggle...

I reached my first 25 lbs and awarded myself with repairing my broken anklet and getting a new toe ring...

I look forward to reaching 50 and shopping for a couple of new outfits because my clothes are getting SO loose!!! A GrEaT feeling...

Something I have found...

No diet drinks...

I try to live somewhat by the "hunter" diet... If I can't hunt, fish or pick it, I shouldn't eat it...

I do still enjoy my red vines at times...

I hope to continue on this life style change and get back to the person I love being... Not who others see me as now...

: ))

I wish all luck on this journey of weight loss...

I thank myfitnesspal for having this app FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

My foods that I eat are open... I'm more than happy to help any who are interested in foods that can jump start your weight loss, such as cabbage, olive oil, spinach (fresh) many things... Lemon and Lime fresh...

Happy weight loss my friends... : ))