bump
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    love this!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Glad you posted this! I've always been very happy to lose a pound in a week but so many people get upset over that kind of loss that sometimes I feel like my expectations are too low! I lost exactly 1 lb this week and felt kinda conflicted- I was so happy I finally lost but also thought "should it have been more?" I feel better now :flowerforyou:

I lost one pound this week too and I have to say I was a little disappointed. Last week I lost three pounds. I know that losing it slow is the right way to do it but I really want to be skinny.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    sometimes we need this reminder. ty.

it also makes 0.5 still seem good!

:wink:
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! Great visual reminder of what is actually happening on the inside even if we don't notice it!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Great post!!! I need to make this my desktop pic!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for all the pounds I lose even if it's just 1 pound here or there, its still a good hard earned pound lost!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Where can you buy a fake pile of fat? LOL

I need one to set on my kitchen counter.

Just print the pic off and put it on the snack cabinet! ;)

Good idea - I'm printing it off and put beside my computer and my exercise area.
  • sbedzyk
    sbedzyk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I get excited when I lose a pound because sometimes I stay at the same weight for weeks lol
  • dragonmom14
    Options
    bump
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    According to this, I've lost 15 grapefruits already in fat volume. It really doesn't feel like that.
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Yay I am glad people find this helpful. It sure helped me to see that.
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    bump
  • apachetear1710
    Options
    My weighloss buddy was rather disappointed to have lost 1lb until I found a similar visual and think she was converted to the fact that it was a good loss lol!!

I went to the Doctor's the other day and as I went through came across a 5lb slab so took a pic of that and posted it as a picture on here and Facebook!!

It's certainly a great motivator and a ploy used by the Biggest Loser when they put their weightlosses in a rucksack and then make them do a work out carrying the weight they were originally!! Oh er!! I have a dumbell that weights the equivelent to what I have lost at the moment and know how that feels to lift up!!