Easter fitness challenge - Mar 06

Options
Good morning all

I have just got back from my walk and just finished sorting out a load of washing thought I would check in early today trying to get my thoughts right to go upstairs and use my elliptical. I will do it just trying to get in the mood had a bad nites sleep and feel quite tired at the mo I think I will go on the elliptical then have some lunch then finish my chores and take it easy for and hour before I collect my son from school. I promised my daughter that we would play with kid knex this afternoon so I am looking forward to that.

Going to drink more water today been letting that slip lately I might pick up a lemon from the shop later to make the water taste nice just for a change.

have a good day everybody.:heart:

Replies

• vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Good morning all

I have just got back from my walk and just finished sorting out a load of washing thought I would check in early today trying to get my thoughts right to go upstairs and use my elliptical. I will do it just trying to get in the mood had a bad nites sleep and feel quite tired at the mo I think I will go on the elliptical then have some lunch then finish my chores and take it easy for and hour before I collect my son from school. I promised my daughter that we would play with kid knex this afternoon so I am looking forward to that.

Going to drink more water today been letting that slip lately I might pick up a lemon from the shop later to make the water taste nice just for a change.

have a good day everybody.:heart:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good morning all! Finally a sunny day here in NY. Today I changed my routine & did Hip Hop Abs Hips Buns & thighs and Ab Sculpt and Last Minute Abs. 50 minutes total. My daughter and I are joining a Zumba class on Tuesday. I watched a couple of videos on YouTube & it really looks like a lot of fun!
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It's *almost* Friday! That's gotta count for something, doesn't it? Oh, well, Thursday is good in it's own right as that means Lost is coming on tonight! Does anyone else watch it? It's a great show to exercise to as the suspense gets me riding my bike faster as I get more excited about what is going on. Guess I'll get a good ride in tonight! Anyone else have a tv show that works well for exercising during it?

Yesterday I did the Self: Slim & Sleek Fast dvd, rode my bike for 45 min at a vigorous pace, drank my waters, took my vitamins, and tracked my food in my journal. I only have my 3 boxes today to fill in and then I will have another full chart. I honestly didn't think I could do it at the beginning of the week but was able to push through. Let's hope I see a reward on the scale tomorrow!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous of zumba! I wish there was a class near me.

Today is weight training class and spinning.

Happy almost the weekend!:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Julie - I don't think I could do Zumba - I'm dance impaired, but jealous of anyone that can. It's offered at my gym, but I had a hard time with Nia.

Yesterday I did my 1 hour weight class - I forgot how much fun it was - ok, not really fun, but made the time go by quickly - and the moves weren't too complicated for my brain:laugh: . Also walked for 40 minutes.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yay Thursday - tomorrow is weigh in. I did my video again this morning - 4 days in a row. That's a record for me! Stayed in my calories yesterday and am feeling good! I can't believe how much more energy I have since I started this. :smile: Remembered my vitamin and drank all my water - and then some! Happy Thurs all. - Kim
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!

I got a lot of cardio in yesterday -- 50 minutes on the bike and elliptical, and then last night (feeling very full from a big dinner) I decided to leave my hotel and go for a walk. Ended up in a bad part of town here in Portland, so it became an hourlong speedwalk. I don't often get scared, but last night was getting a bit sketchy even for me. Too many meth addicts in this town.

I had my cellphone in my hand the whole time, and man was I sweating when I finally got back to the hotel! Capped off the night with a sparkpeople abs workout.

Not sure what I'll get in today. I'm hoping for a quickie 20 min yoga workout right now, then hopefully I'll be able to hit the gym later. I'm overdue for strength training.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Did an hour in the weight room and 30 min on the track. It's sunny and almost 60 degrees right now, more snow in the forecast tomorrow, so I had to get out and run.

Well, I finally did it. After two months of no change, I have lost a couple pounds this week. I weighed 155 this morning!!!! My goal is still to break 150 for my birthday. If I keep working out like this, that shouldn't be a problem.

The change in weather and impending birthday have brought renewed energy into my life. I have not had anything deep-fred since back in Feb., taking vitamins regularly for two weeks, and drinking so much water with almost no pop (maybe once or twice a month) since 2007! I love that I am starting to look better, but I never imagined just how much better I would feel!

Keep it up ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi all, had to work almost non stop today so no real exercise. Just about 4 hours of driving school bus and 3 hours of sitting at a desk. Will do my PT tonight and did get my waters in. Julie just what is Zumba? I have never heard of it? Does pushing the button on the dishwasher count as housework?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Zumba is a new latin dance craze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4