Replies

• hrshygrl00
    hrshygrl00 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    36 in 2.5 weeks :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ItsFaaahkinGoTimeGuy
    Options
    Damn. Just outside the age bracket. That hurts. :sad:

you look like your 22 . Dont be Sad Gorgeous!!!!!
  • erinpaige67
    Options
    Hey there... I'm in the same boat....first day here. I'm looking forward to meeting new people on MFP and finally doing something about this monkey that's been on my back for most of my life.
    I wish you and everyone on MFP good luck and stay strong! :bigsmile:
  • bella1381
    Options
    31 here. Just signed up today, anyone can add me if you want. I have no local support so support on here would be much appreciated!
  • bethan02920
    bethan02920 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hiya, im 31 i just joined today, looking to make new friends so feel free to add me, we can all help each other to achieve our dreams xx
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    43 here....anyone feel free to add as long as you like encouragement and give encouragement....would have said give and receive but, that might have come off the wrong way! lol
  • pookaroo78
    pookaroo78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    34 years young! Feel free to add me!! :bigsmile:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    43 here....anyone feel free to add as long as you like encouragement and give encouragement....would have said give and receive but, that might have come off the wrong way! lol

We're not invited to this party.
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    <
    31 here (32 in December). Anyone add me who wants to
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    30 years young here...
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    36 here, will be 37 in december
  • BluEydDreamer
    Options
    I'm 35, but constanly mistaken for being in my early 20's, awesome compliment. Anyway, you can add me if you like. I've been using this for a while now to track my caloric intake, very useful.
  • pawnstarNate
    Options

We're not invited to this party.

of course you're invited....what's your pleasure? giving or receiving? encouragement that is! ;)
  • pawnstarNate
    Options
    I'm 35, but constanly mistaken for being in my early 20's, awesome compliment. Anyway, you can add me if you like. I've been using this for a while now to track my caloric intake, very useful.

You do look under 30....must be that clean houston air :P
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 39 :) welcome!
  • dlstephens21
    Options
    35 here, add me as a friend if you want. I can use the support in my goal of losing 170 pounds.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I'm 32 here. I understand the metabolism thing. Just a couple of years ago I was able to eat anything. Now, I gain weight just looking at food... even with exercise.

Feel free to add me. I am trying to track consistently, but I fall short a lot of the time. I am a work in progress. My main goal right now is to become more aware of the foods that I eat.
  • LisaR86
    LisaR86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just over the age cap...43, 5wks in 6lbs down...It does get tougher as you get older, just means you have to work harder.
  • fitzel
    fitzel Posts: 2
    Options
    35 in November!!! This sucks!!!
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    39 here so just under the wire :)