• dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    37 here..
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 38!! Getting way to close to 40 for my liking! 8-) Anyone can feel free to add me if you want (and can give) some motivation and support! 8-)
    Cheers, Georgy.
  • marie_25m
    marie_25m Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    30, feel free to add me...im new here as well
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    30 here :)
  • ultim8fury
    Options
    34 for another month or so.

By all means add me,
  • goddesshimmy
    goddesshimmy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    38 and lovin it!!! Add me, we can all use the extra support :)
  • RockyColorado
    Options
    36 y/o.....I have to admit 40 is on my mind often. Concerned I have not done a lot of things I want to do, with that that age quickly approaching... lol
  • byrnekg
    byrnekg Posts: 12
    Options
    hey 30 yr old gay guy from ireland here. just signed up to this site yesterday. gotta say its brill
  • kjlland
    Options
    I am 35 years old and I just started last month using the app and I love it. It has helped me police my food intake as well as inspire me to exercise.
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    38 year old here. Holy crap, when did that happen? :wink: Love adding motivating friends on here. Good luck, op!
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    turning 38 on Monday...
  • _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    37 here, 38 before the end of the year. 40 on the horizon--yikes! Feel free to add me
  • Struelove1
    Struelove1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im 39 anyone feel free to add me as I could really use some friends that actually are doing this with me instead I keep seeing "my friend" has not logged in for a week....2 weeks..etc
  • Vnm77
    Vnm77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Proudly 35 in a 21 yr old body...LOL...Feel free to add me!
  • Adrenaline_Junky
    Adrenaline_Junky Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey, hey! 35 right here and going strong!!! Been eating right, working out, and now I'm looking to add som mfp friends as motivation. Hit me up, let's chat!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Im 37...on the Oct. 15th i will be 38. I have had great sucess here. Im a serious work out/eater. And am almost at my weight (about ten pounds or less) goal. Friend if you want.:flowerforyou:
  • Jherri23
    Options
    37 for the last two years, lol! stick with the app daily and you'll stay motivated. feel free to add me...
  • vodkaflipflop
    vodkaflipflop Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    32, and wish I found this website earlier! :smile:
  • RozWynn
    RozWynn Posts: 30
    Options
    41 and will be 42 next month.
  • JDwashere
    JDwashere Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate on the abs thing, I just had a baby at 35 and I cannot believe how much harder it is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight at this age versus when I was in my 20s. It is like I have no metabolism at all now...lol