HELP!!!!!

mbrownks77
mbrownks77 Posts: 137
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I am usually about 200-500 calories or so under on my daily calories. However, after I workout it goes up about 300-400 calories. Should I be eatting more throughout the day? I already have 1,660 calories and this puts me over 2,000 a day! I'm so confused! I don't want to overeat and am so scared I will! But I don't want to undereat either! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! I've only been at this a week and I'm just not sure.....

Replies

• when you fill out your profile, you let the program know how much you want to lose. based on that it figures out how many calories after reducing the amount to allow for the weight loss. that is why you should make sure to eat your exercise calories as well. don't wait till bed time to eat all your calories. make sure you eat enough throughout the day to allow for these extra calories.
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    i had the same question earlier in a certain way - the advice that I was given was as long as your caloric intake is at least 1200 a day, you should be okay - so consider your negative calories at the end of today a bonus :)
  • Thanks so much! This helps alot!
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Personally, I eat as many of my exercise calories as I am hungry for.:laugh: If I'm hungry, I eat every calorie I'm given. If I'm not hungry, I don't eat them. It's a balancing act. Good job on the loss so far!
This discussion has been closed.