:( help. First time on here.

Options
Hey everyone,
This is my first post so I thought if tell you a bit about myself.
I'm 25, 5 foot 2 inches and I weigh (today's weight) 144lbs.
I used to be 120lbs bug due to working night shifts I put on almost 30lbs in a year. :(
I know I ding weigh much but for my height I really should be around the 120 mark.
When I started using myfitnesspal I was my heaviest 150lbs, after 2 weeks I dropped to 139lbs.
I've only been eating 1200 calories a day sometimes a tad big more sometimes less. I seemed to have put on weight the last 2 weeks rather than poor it. I don't exercise as much as I used too (every week night when I was 120lbs) this is due to my shifts. I do get exercise in work, usually burning around 400 calories a day just by walking.
I am really bloated too, I've never had a prob with my stomach before, no matter what weight my stomach is usually flat but it'd not anymore. I feel and look majorly bloated around my mid section.

I get married in less than 10 months so really want to get back down to 120lbs. Anyone have any advise on how I can loose weight or get rid of this water.

Also could there be a reason why I'm gaining weight rather that loosing it?

Thank you.

P.s. sorry for the length x

Replies

• MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    First of all congrats on your initial weight loss and welcome!
    I would say you need to up your calories, sometimes you really DO need to eat more to lose as silly as it seems. When I was eating 1200 I lost weight quickly for a while and then when my body lost almost 20lbs it slowed down, then I upped my calories (just by 200) and I started losing again. Sometimes you just need to mix it up and let youself have more calories, it will help!
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    Calories too low. Adjust to 1600-1800. Depends how active you are.