340 days 158lbs down

Options

Replies

• yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! What a motivating story! Congratulations!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Semper fi. My daughter and son both were in the Marines. Congratulations! What a fabulous journey. You look healthy and happy. I watched your YouTube video.

It is okay to take credit and shed a few tears too. Losing over 100 pounds is as much an emotional journey as it is physical. You really look great!!!

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • betsymill
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    big congrats to you brother, from a guy who knows how hard the road is! enjoy!
  • upendrah
    upendrah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Job well done. You look Gorgeous!!!
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    what an achievement in less than a year... such an inspiration !!!! thank you for sharing with us !!!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Utterly brilliant.

I love the way you put that so matter of fact, some people need that.

You did something, you stuck to it, you still worked hard and you got the result making it sound simple. Salut

Yes! You are doing it right!! You look (and I'm sure you FEEL) amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, nice loss and keep it up
  • Maria_T007
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • rosewhore
    Options
    So handsome! You don't even look like the same person!! What a great inspiration you are to the rest of us! Thanks for sharing
  • jaybird951
    jaybird951 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    very nice. glad to see that you smoked that old hog and got done with it. very nice job, man! just a dude losing weight and getting it done.

Hooah!
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    What a transformation!! Loved the youtube link...really puts it in perspective. Good for you :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Im tired of telling people how to do this and then they dont try. So why bother.

Seriously.
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    WOW, awesome job...so insprational..Keep up the work. You look great. :happy:
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You did it the right way! Keep up the great work!
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing and your such an inspiration!! You're right! It isn't that hard if you stick with it! Really appreciate you sharing your story! I really needed to read something like this because I have about 150-160 total lbs to lose myself! Thx!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thank you all again. I really appreciate the comments :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome
  • AndieAnderson
    Options
    Wow! My mouth literally dropped open. Congratu-freaking-lations!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Stunning results! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!