MUST WATCH! LIFE CHANGING!

Options
You must watch this video. I did last night and I am completely inspired. It will only be assessable to watch for the next 24 hours. :smile:

http://www.hungryforchange.tv/book-free-screening

Replies

• ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    It's in relation to "clean eating" so anyone wondering what that is will be interested in this short film.
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Watched it yesterday, some very interesting stuff! If you liked that documentary you should also watch FRESH. Explains why supporting your local farmers is important, and emphasizes clean eating. Really turned me off of shopping at huge super markets, I prefer that my produce wasn't sprayed with an airplane full of pesticides :S. Might be a little more expensive to shop at the farmers market but what could possibly be more important then your health? Warning though, you do see some pretty cruel images dealing with cattle and chickens in industrial farms :(
  • spezzie
    spezzie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    You must watch this video. I did last night and I am completely inspired. It will only be assessable to watch for the next 24 hours. :smile:

http://www.hungryforchange.tv/book-free-screening
    HOLY COW! This was truly one of the best things Ive ever done for myself!!!
    Thank you! You have no idea what this video has done to me!
    Thank you....Thank you!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!!
    :heart: :heart:
  • spezzie
    spezzie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Watched it yesterday, some very interesting stuff! If you liked that documentary you should also watch FRESH. Explains why supporting your local farmers is important, and emphasizes clean eating. Really turned me off of shopping at huge super markets, I prefer that my produce wasn't sprayed with an airplane full of pesticides :S. Might be a little more expensive to shop at the farmers market but what could possibly be more important then your health? Warning though, you do see some pretty cruel images dealing with cattle and chickens in industrial farms :(

It must be like Food Inc? Thanks, will check it out
  • alheimurinn
    alheimurinn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I definitely enjoyed this, thanks for posting - only a few hours left now to watch.
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    they need to send this out to everyone, its really an eye opener to what we put in out bodies
  • brunettesrule
    Options
    Excellent video, changed my thinking about food.