New at this but determined this time

Options
So, I just joined and really really want to lose the weight. I'm getting older and weight loss is getting harder. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I am older than dirt and it's working for me. This is an amazing site. Remember, its a lifestyle change, not a diet. Eat clean, give up soda, drink lots and lots of water, and get moving. Good luck with this journey. You can add me if you need a friend.
  • kew920
    kew920 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I really want this and am ready. I appreciate the support!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Get some friends. Log everything, drink water and get moving. You can do it. Add me if you want to
  • kew920
    kew920 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so supportive and I will do the same for everyone else! Count on me if you ever need me. I'm not my own best supporter but can give support endlessly. :smile:
  • TjDee
    TjDee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can do anything you set your mind to. You just have to make the commitment and see it through. Don't look at it as a diet. It's a lifestyle change. Just eat clean food and drink plenty of water. Get your exercise in and embrace your new lifestyle. In 3 weeks you'll be hooked. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to provide support and motivation for you.:smile:
  • VerucaSult
    VerucaSult Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!