What Are You Listening To?

Options
When you're working out, what's coming out of those earbuds?

I come up with some crazy mixes. My current favorite includes Rappers' Delight and Hungry Like the Wolf!

Replies

• Faericn_Rising
    Options
    Yesterday it was Radiohead's Kid A, and the day before that was Tony Robbins, and the day before that i did some All That Remains. The metal was an experiment. I brought out an album that really amped me up lyrically and referentially. It was amazing, i think i could do amazing things with more tunes like that. But i also like my day to day soft stuff for the majority of the time.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    my current go to jam is marky mark & the funky bunch "Good Vibrations" lol it gets me moving!!
  • cortrad
    cortrad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Outkast's B.O.B. always gets me moving! http://youtu.be/fVyVIsvQoaE It's a must on all my exercise playlists.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    breaking benjamin, halestorm, three days grace, disturbed, korn, limp bizkit....bands of this nature lol
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Primarily Nine Inch Nails, Tool, anything hard and fast. I also like Techno and Industrial or odd ball stuff (VNV Nation, Faithless, Lionrock, Deep Sky) and I have a little Gwen Stefani and Brittney Spears. Don't tell anyone. I won't listen to that around anyone! I also love Breaking Benjamin, Stabbing Westward and Disturbed or Korn.

When chilling, lately I can't help it...Gotye and De/Vision, Seabound, even the theme to Legend by Tangerine Dream.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    2 Chainz, Korn, Young Jeezy, Metallica, Tool, Goodie Mob...I can go on and on
  • Riskay123
    Riskay123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day, U2, Ekimo Joe, Blue Juice. I need music to run or I just can't do it. I went on holidays recently and fogot my ear phones. Running was so much harder without music.