does anyone see it

Options
So I just created a side by side comparison. The pictures on the left column are from when I started on August 14th, 2012. The right column are from tonight, 10/5/12. I actually have gained a little weight since I started but I'm going to chock that up to gaining a little muscle.

Does anyone notice anything different between the two? I don't but my mom says there's a little difference.

sidebyside1.jpg

Replies

• gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I see a difference. Are you measuring?
  • catsbc2002
    catsbc2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    shes right:flowerforyou:
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Definately see it. Keep up the great work.
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! Tummy is smaller!! Keep up the good work!
  • stephj1216
    stephj1216 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :blushing:

I am measuring actually. I measured the other day. And from the looks of it, I have lost about an inch from my waist, and a total of 5.5 inches. I don't know how though since my diet has been crap this past month and a half. I do try to keep my portions down and not drink as much soda or sweet tea!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Especially the bottom pictures. It's hard to see when you see yourself in the mirror each day. Keep it up!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You're making progress!

I would switch up the Sweet Tea for Unsweet W/ Splenda or something and the regular soda for diet.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :blushing:

I am measuring actually. I measured the other day. And from the looks of it, I have lost about an inch from my waist, and a total of 5.5 inches. I don't know how though since my diet has been crap this past month and a half. I do try to keep my portions down and not drink as much soda or sweet tea!

Awesome!!
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    Totally see a difference, keep up the good work!!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I definitely see it! In the more recent photos, your boobs stick out further than your stomach! Awesome progress, keep it up!
  • lornaloo3
    lornaloo3 Posts: 102
    Options
    I see a huge difference!
  • charl_hcafc
    Options
    Can definitely see that there's a difference.
    Keep up the hard work! And it will pay off even more!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!