Face progress Before and DURING. 33 pounds lost!

So i have a looooong way to go but the first place i have noticed shrinking during this journey is my face!! Good bye triple chin! I still have about 110 pounds to loose. I'm 6 feet tall and currently weight 287 with my highest weight being 326 (SW 320). I can't wait to post my pic's when i get to my goal weight!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f139/ardism/?action=view&current=proxy-3.jpg

Replies

• zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Congrats!! You have an absolutely beautiful face. Isn't it motivating to see progress?!!
    I have another 35-40 to lose- feel free to add me if you would like!

Again, great work. :)
  • Chrysopteron
    Chrysopteron Posts: 57 Member
    Wow, look at you! Judging from your face, I would never put you anywhere near 280 lbs!!!
    You're very pretty and I'm so glad for you that it's in the most important place (in my opinion) that you can see the reward for your hard work first!

Just to make sure, though: The 140 lbs you want to lose are counting down from your highest weight, I hope?! Sorry if this sounds weird, but I've come across so many girls in my short time on here that achieve fantastic results only to go and wreck it all by losing more than they should...

Keep up the good work, it's really paying off! And don't be too hard on yourself with your plan to lose 10 lbs per month - entirely understandable for the first couple of months when new habits just seem to melt it away, but after that about 5/month are healthy, feasible and still very good work!

If you'd like to add me as a friend you are very welcome to!

Have a great weekend and, again, congratulations!
  • ardyguitar
    ardyguitar Posts: 8 Member
    Wow, look at you! Judging from your face, I would never put you anywhere near 280 lbs!!!
    You're very pretty and I'm so glad for you that it's in the most important place (in my opinion) that you can see the reward for your hard work first!

Just to make sure, though: The 140 lbs you want to lose are counting down from your highest weight, I hope?! Sorry if this sounds weird, but I've come across so many girls in my short time on here that achieve fantastic results only to go and wreck it all by losing more than they should...

Keep up the good work, it's really paying off! And don't be too hard on yourself with your plan to lose 10 lbs per month - entirely understandable for the first couple of months when new habits just seem to melt it away, but after that about 5/month are healthy, feasible and still very good work!

If you'd like to add me as a friend you are very welcome to!

Have a great weekend and, again, congratulations!

yes from my starting weight! I'm pretty tall and luckily i carry my weight well for my size. Thank you for the compliments :) My goal is to be 180 which my physician recommended. My goal is ten pounds a month for now! I'm sure as time goes on that will be a bit unrealistic. Thanks for the advice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!