Don't let loose skin stop you from losing weight!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I am going to say it. IT MAY NEVER GO BACK TO NORMAL. I have been at goal weight for 2 years and it is not any better. For Some of us, it is NOT going to get better. I can say after 180 pounds lost, the "RIGHT WAY" , with strength training the WHOLE time, it didnt matter. I was fat for all of my life, my skin had been stretched to its limits. I do not think its ever going back. I would happily let it go back to normal, I however will not hold my breathe waiting for it .

On that note, I would never not want to lose weight because I fear sagging skin. that is a cop out.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am going to say it. IT MAY NEVER GO BACK TO NORMAL. I have been at goal weight for 2 years and it is not any better. For Some of us, it is NOT going to get better. I can say after 180 pounds lost, the "RIGHT WAY" , with strength training the WHOLE time, it didnt matter. I was fat for all of my life, my skin had been stretched to its limits. I do not think its ever going back. I would happily let it go back to normal, I however will not hold my breathe waiting for it .

On that note, I would never not want to lose weight because I fear sagging skin. that is a cop out.
    I am so sorry that it isn't going back for you. It is always an on going problem with people that want to lose weight but I am glad that you do not fear the sagging to lose the weight. I have seen some amazing after pictures lately on here and I wish you the best of luck if you every try surgery.