Met my first real goal!!!

Options
I enjoy reading all the posts on these boards - so very inspirational! Today I decided to post one myself - I am finally no longer in the 200lbs!!!!! I still have a ways to go, but on Aug 31st 2012 I finally got serious about losing weight when I hit an all time high. No longer did I have the excuse that 'I just can't lose weight'. The best part was after a week into tracking everything on MFP, I convinced my husband to do the same and he dropped 20lbs already. It's so much better when you have that support!

So today brings new found hope and excitement that I will be able to drop this additional 50lbs by sometime next year. Clothes are getting looser and I vow never ever to hit that 200lb mark again!!! Thanks again to everyone that posts - it is an inspiration to keep working hard at all this! I will be looking for additional support as we near the holidays - that food is already scaring the crap out of me!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!