Yippeeeee!!!!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Wow, it actually worked!! I lost 3 lbs this week. I am now officially past the half-way mark. I have lost 68 since September and have another 67 to lose to get to my goal weight of 135. It feels good to have less to lose than I have already lost! LOL

I had been at a 2 lb loss a week pretty steadily (not that I am complaining, it is still a good, safe loss)...but I added some calories back and also exercised a little more this week.

I had been eating around 1400 calories but this past week would eat closer to 1600 (well over that when I worked out). I didn't always eat all my exercise calories just because it is SO much extra food. I would burn around 600 calories each time (4 days this week)...and added to my daily calories, that would have been over 2000 calories. Yikes! I was stuffed already.

The scale read 202 this morning. So darn close to being under 200!!!!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Wow, it actually worked!! I lost 3 lbs this week. I am now officially past the half-way mark. I have lost 68 since September and have another 67 to lose to get to my goal weight of 135. It feels good to have less to lose than I have already lost! LOL

I had been at a 2 lb loss a week pretty steadily (not that I am complaining, it is still a good, safe loss)...but I added some calories back and also exercised a little more this week.

I had been eating around 1400 calories but this past week would eat closer to 1600 (well over that when I worked out). I didn't always eat all my exercise calories just because it is SO much extra food. I would burn around 600 calories each time (4 days this week)...and added to my daily calories, that would have been over 2000 calories. Yikes! I was stuffed already.

The scale read 202 this morning. So darn close to being under 200!!!!
  • PammyB3130
    PammyB3130 Posts: 203
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's so awesome! I'm really happy for you. seeing your success is very encouraging and motivating to me!! keep at it and you'll be at your goal weight in no time!!

~Pam
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I am excited for you and everyone else on their road to a healthier lifestyle!! Water bottles up to EVERYONE!! :oD

~Mindy
  • tinnytibbs
    Options
    Keep up the good work......congrats!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I hope this is a good example of how eating MORE can help you lose. Please eat your calories everyone.
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    Awesome job. You are an inspiration to us all.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can do it!
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

>>Bump<<

Way to go!!!! GREAT job!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Bump....eat your calories!! :)

I am bumping this not to toot my own horn but to convince those that still are unsure about eating their calories!

I don't starve. I eat very well and enjoy what I eat. I am down 68 lbs since September 6 and have not suffered at all.

Go you!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations:drinker: :drinker: it's this kind of testimony that will keep me strong.