Katy, Kesha, and Gaga make my ears bleed..you

Options
13»

Replies

• barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    One of my favourite radio DJ's was talking to the radio's financial aid guy and they were talking about Lady Gaga and how she is continuing the shock factor with her costumes and live performances. You know, like Bon Jovi, Marilyn Manson, etc etc.

Then they were talking about what someone could possibly do next for the shock factor. Everything has been done.
    :laugh: :happy: :drinker:
    Then the DJ suggested that someone should write good music again. That would be a shock.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    We are in some of the best times every for music its just harder to find.
    Best bands in history Led zeplin, Tool , Frightend rabbit,Pink floyd

Gotta add REM, Dire Straits, Z Z Top, Grateful Dead, Mothers of Invention.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I can stomach almost anything except for Avenged Sevenfold and Nickelback.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Don't like them? Then do what I do, just change the radio station. Expert advice right hurr. As much as you hate them, doesn't make their songs any less catchy unfortunately. I don't like Gaga or Kesha, kinda have a soft spot for Katy Perry though.
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Some of their songs are guilty pleasures for workout music just cause they're so dang catchy but I hate what 'musicians' in general these days are doing to music. It's all electronic, over-edited, and recycled. Catchy, yes, but good? Idk about that. Maybe I'm just missing the good stuff somewhere, who knows.