Options
2»

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    The manual has only two lines.

1. The woman is ALWAYS right.
    2. If the woman is wrong, refer to rule #1.

And you always wondered why men die before women..
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    The manual has only two lines.

1. The woman is ALWAYS right.
    2. If the woman is wrong, refer to rule #1.

My husband does not have that manual. I'd be happy with right 50% of time.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Oh Lordie lol my apologies to hubby but this morning I was a real B****h. Extra moody, crying, frustrated, he should understand and know how I feel lol the whole nine yards lol and all because I was hungry, knew my options, analyzed everything and came up empty on what to have for breakfast. Not that there is nothing here, I just don't know what to have, and damn it he should have known, gotten up and made something for me that was exactly what I wanted (without me telling him) and my world would have been perfect :). Instead we argued, not his fault, and I just got angrier by the second because he just doesn't understand (dramatic eye roll). Well just threw together some crushed pineapple and protein powder and ate it with extreme prejudice lol and guess what, I feel so much better, now I can plan for the rest of the day. Hubby was right after all (damn lol)

Duh.
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how hunger can turn us into people we don't want to be. Been there, done that.

Maybe try to put a list of suitable breakfasts on your fridge so you don't have to think.