Singing in the car

Options
124»

Replies

• peles_fire
    Options
    Too many to name just one, but I'd start with "Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen to warm up the pipes and then belt out "If You're Wondering If I Want You To" by Weezer. It is physically impossible to sing that song and not have a dopey grin on your face. Better than happy pills.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Ahem

2676272_5528.jpg
  • dommie06
    dommie06 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    its almost every song on my ipod i have to sing damn near anything by city and colour, john mayer, adele jus to name a few theres lot more lol
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Today I sang the entire rock block ( 4 songs in a row ) of Queen on my way to work.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    If Fiona Apple was EVER on the radio, I'd agree. At the moment, it's Titanium. I'm pretty sure the world is required to stop what it's doing and belt it out every time that song is played anywhere on Earth.

You're right, she never is anymore. I have her music in the car, ready to go. LOVE Titanium :)
  • for2day
    for2day Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Well, some may know this guy and some may not - but pretty much anything from Chris Tomlin!!!! :)))

he has a song called "our god" that i absolutely love!! dont hear it much on the radio though

Hey!!! Love that one, too! I'm just glad to know someone one here knows who he is!!! :)))
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Tina Turner!! :heart:

Guns n Roses

Faith No More

Tom Petty

My son told me he didn't like Faith No More. I almost disowned him. True story.
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Songs from bands almost no one knows: Draconian, Xandria, Epica, Nightwish (old), Amberian Dawn.. etc Keepin' it Metal.
  • beanybudd
    beanybudd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fake my way through Bennie and the Jets and Hotel California. Those are my go to "social songs". Throughout the day I just yell "BEEEEENNIE!!!!!! BEEEENNNIEEEE!!!! Bennieee....and the jeeeets." It makes my life.

Otherwise I just yodel along to my yodel instructional CD. Not too shabby anymore.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    The Kill by 30 seconds to mars and I don't want a miss a thing by Aerosmith. People have laughed at me at red lights. I do not care lol.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything! I love singing in my car. I used to have a Beetle convertible so must've looked like a real muppet driving along with the top down and singing.

I sing sometimes to my kids - it calms my 16 month old daughter down if she's upset! Not sure why, because my singing is awful!
  • catapultlaunch
    Options
    Lynyrd Skynyrd "Free Bird"
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    A DAY TO REMEMBER!!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Every song that comes on the radio, and if I don't know it, I change the station.

I will sing until I lose my voice.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    MUSTANG SALLYYY
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Everything.
    No matter who's in the car, or who's giving me weird looks. :)
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Anything by Walk the Moon. ;)