Funny NSV

Options
avivan
avivan Posts: 45 Member
I was mistaken (from behind) for another co-worker, who I think is a lot thinner than I am!

I was walking away from my co-worker's office, and her boss called after me with her name and when I turned around she was like "oh! sorry! I thought you were [co-worker]". We are similar heights and we both have curly hair (although mine is brown and hers is strawberry blonde).

I am definitely one of the heaviest people in my office so it made me feel pretty good, although I don't know how my co-worker felt about it! Oddly enough, not one single person in my office has commented on my weight loss. My friend who recently lost a ton of weight said it took a LONG time before anyone said anything to her so I shouldn't feel bad about it.

And another random NSV, I'm wearing a pair of pants that are just staying on because of my hips, and my physical therapist said it looks like I have a lot more than 25 lbs in them. So yay!

Have you had any unusual or funny NSV's lately?

Replies

• rachelbacker
    rachelbacker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    YES! i had walked past the mirror in myh home and was shocked to finally see the weight loss myself (im down 69 lbs). normally i cant really tell. so i snapped a few photos.
    i was uploading one on my phone and my husband craned his neck to look at it. he admitted that from far away he couldnt even tell it was me and he wondered who my cute friend was :)

it was so cute of a nsv i couldnt hold it against him lol.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, WTG!! I wear really big clothes because I hate having tight clothing so when I put on something tight it shows the curbs, I was walking into my kitchen and grabbed a shirt and my kids all piped up and said oh Mommy you are looking great!! I was blushing so bad, my husband even grabbed my butt.:blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!