Can't stop thinking of food

Options
Is it just me? I eat a breakfast, mostly 2 strips of bacon with an over medium egg. Or lately, after finding a fajita bread with 3 net carbs, I make my own version of a quesadilla, mostly I only eat half of todays size.

Even though I have breakfast, I feel I can't shouldn't eat more, but some part of me is still longing for more food. It makes me hungry within minute, I start thinking of lunch, and I have these pictures of nice foods nagging my brain. I manage to withstand it for maybe an hour, but then I take a Marianne (swedish mint candy with <1g sugar in it, 22 cal per piece), or a slice of salami, anything I can get hold of that I can chew on. I've tried chewing gum, but that makes me even more hungry.

I really need help/suggestions what to do about this! I have tons of homework, and I can't focus, cause all my brain gives me are pictures of food and recipes for next meal, instead of ideas of how to finnish that essay. So annoying, and so NOT helping my fight against my overweight.

What should I do?

Edit: I've tried pills that are supposed to make you feel full longer, it doesn't help :(