Are you and MFP Addict?

Options
How often do you all log onto MFP?

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. Way too often.
    It has replaced all other web surfing on my breaks at work and most of my facebook time at home. :laugh:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I stay logged in during the day. I may not always be on it, but it is always open in the backgroud. Definitely an addict!!! At least it is a good thing to be addicted too!! :drinker:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Way, way too often! :laugh:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I made a typo..lol

I log on EVERYDAY, several times a day. Im glad there is a site out here like MFP thats actually FUN, interesting and helpful! :drinker:
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Options
    Im usually here all day long...makes time pass at work
  • KLSimpson
    Options
    Addict here! I stay logged on all day, and check it when I'm not busy. I definitely spend more time on here than I do on facebook :)
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    As long as I am in the office I am on MFP. It keeps me reminded of why and how I'm going to do this weight loss thing!! :flowerforyou:
  • klaforteza
    Options
    Everyday :D. My logging on here surpasses Facebook. LOL. But at work it's a must since I need to clock in my food, water, and/or walking excursions.
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    MFP Addict! Yep that's me! I don't think I ever actually sign out... I may leave the computer for a while but when I come back... it's the first site I come to!
  • haleysman
    Options
    all day for the most part unless i get booted by fiancee for her to check hers..lol..it's definitely cutting into my facebook time, but i figure i am always either eating/cleaning/or exercising during the day so mine as well log it as i go right? lol
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Completely. I have to be so that i can get all the support and motivation that i can from this site. It reminds me of what I plan to eat for the day and what i have left to eat. I keep trying to be under my calories. It reminds me about posture, drinking the water, and just keeping plugging away every day towards my goal.
  • 2bthinagain
    Options
    everyday i am on here.. not on it all day but def on it when i want to talk with peeps...
    awesome site..
    :smile:
  • jennbissonnette
    Options
    My mother and husband both say iam. They laugh when its time to eat because i get out two things. the laptop and a measuring cup. lolol
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I have a problem... my friends make fun of me cause I don't have a facebook or myspace but I have a "health website" as they call it... but yup everyday pretty much!

~Leash :heart:
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Options
    I have a problem... my friends make fun of me cause I don't have a facebook or myspace but I have a "health website" as they call it... but yup everyday pretty much!

~Leash :heart:

Leash...thats funny I dont have facebook or myspace either
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is TuscanySun and I'm addicted to MFP.

I stay logged on all day at work....tried not to...had to come back...was afraid I'd miss something! Its my home page too.
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    YES! I am an addict. Very much so. :laugh:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    As long as I am in the office I am on MFP. It keeps me reminded of why and how I'm going to do this weight loss thing!! :flowerforyou:

Ditto!
  • ambervargo
    ambervargo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted, but for all the right reasons. When I see the little "m" icon in my tabs at work, I pay attention to what I choose for lunch.. usually... and when I feel bad about my choices, I close the website, haha. Trying to make sure I always have it open!!
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work guys, I know I am and do it by logging on ALL day :laugh: