Newbie - Cumbria, UK

Options
Gailey
Gailey Posts: 36 Member
Hi all,
I'm Gail from cold and wintery Cumbria and have registered today, a week into my diet.
Lovely to see so many people with a common goal supporting each other from all reaches of the globe - and I hope to draw on that support!
My goal is to lose weight and to fit into some of those lovely clothes sitting in my wardrobe which are currently out of reach - I wear a suit to work and am sick of wearing the same one (the only one that still fits!) and refuse to buy any bigger ones.
I have a lovely daughter who is 13 and live with my long term partner in a small rural village. My main exercise comes from walking our 2 dogs.

Replies

• catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too have lots of nice things that are too small and constantly wear the same couple of things that do fit. I've recently returned to the site and find the forums are great for support and motivation.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I too have lots of nice things that are too small and constantly wear the same couple of things that do fit. I've recently returned to the site and find the forums are great for support and motivation.