Help! I am boring people to death...need an intervention!

Options
sunnyside1213
sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
I have really committed to clean eating and giving up bad oils, soda, processed foods. I exercise as much as I can, even though I would rather sew my mouth shut. I have lost 15+ lbs since Jan. (which a lot for teeny tiny short me) and 26 over the last 4 years. I just can't stop talking about eating clean. Help. I am excited about helping people, but I am boring them to death. I need an intervention. And friends who can relate.

Replies

• 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Totally understand!!!! When I really had lowered my body fat and weight and was feeling SUPER good compared to how I was before I just couldn't believe how big of a difference I felt happiness and energy wise and believed that allll my friends should know and do the same because I wanted everyone to feel THAT good!!!

But alas, some people don't really want to talk about it lol. It sucks for people like us, but what I did is just bit the bullet and talked about the other things on my mind :smile:

P.s I'm sure your not boring anyone!! Maybe they just don't know what to say !
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Haha yup BUT soon as i started as my Fitness school i found friends with similar interests to me so now it's even worse ;)
    depends if you want it to stop or not.. maybe look into getting some like minded friends
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I appreciate MFP friends who give advice/feedback and encouragement, so feel free to add me! (and you are welcomed to comment on my "unclean" eating days... ;-) )
  • sunnyside1213
    Options
    Haha yup BUT soon as i started as my Fitness school i found friends with similar interests to me so now it's even worse ;)
    depends if you want it to stop or not.. maybe look into getting some like minded friends
    \

What is Fitness school?
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    \

What is Fitness school?

Oh sorry I meant cos once I started I decided I want to become a CPT so am now studying Fitness at tafe :)
  • sunnyside1213
    Options
    \

What is Fitness school?

Not sure what a CPT is, but good for you.
    Oh sorry I meant cos once I started I decided I want to become a CPT so am now studying Fitness at tafe :)
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Fell asleep reading OP. Cliffs?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    People who talk about the same thing, recycle the same jokes are boring too. Use forfums to
    discuss this topic with people who will benefit/discuss with you.

Before going out, lok up non-political current evens and "news of the weird" listen twice as much as you talk.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Huh, what were we talking about again? Oh that's right. All you need to do is.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    certified personal trainer = cpt