Coming Out of the Shadows

Options
Saiava
Saiava Posts: 68 Member
Hello everyone!

I joined here not too long ago but haven't posted here yet. Before joining My Fitness Pal, I was using My Calorie Counter as my go to website for calorie counting. Unfortunately, it did not meet most of my needs and a lot of data seemed off and incomplete that I had to resort to google to find what I needed. Thankfully, through google searching, I ended up finding this place and fell in love with the large database of food items!

On My Calorie Counter, I managed to lose about 5-10 pounds (don't remember how much I weighed when I started), and I'm hoping to lose about 10 more pounds with My Fitness Pal. Already, I lose 4 pounds! Once I've accomplished my goal, I'll decide whether more weight loss is necessary or if I can start to maintain my weight. We'll see when the time comes. :)

Have you been elsewhere being come here? How much weight have you lost? How much do you want to lose? Why do you want to lose? How do you feel now (awesome, I hope!). Has your experience with weight loss been a struggle?

If you want to add me as a friend, I'd love to accept you! I'll start using my feed more often. :D

Replies