• mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if men love the natural look or the glammed up look? x

depends on the guy.. just like us girls like diff 'types ' of men
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    Don't care, unless it affects her sammich-makin abilities.
    hahhahahahah hilarious...

i make a MEAN sandwich! lol
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    60% of the time I like natural all the time.
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    natural, actually i prefer both based on the situation, my wife has them both and knows when to pull them out. I think the foundation of beauty is a natural look, pretty turns heads but beauty inspires!:wink:

aww cute!
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    We want natural because that is constant all day all night that beauty is part of a charachter of the person , but make up just for some occasions and it doea not affect the insight and charachter of her, so fake.
  • Parthiv0304
    Options
    Funny as hell! Nice going dude!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Interesting question.
    My approach is wear whatever I want and be myself. If I feel like glamming up I go for it.
    I don't gear my look toward what I think someone else might prefer- just do what I like for me.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Interesting question.
    My approach is wear whatever I want and be myself. If I feel like glamming up I go for it.
    I don't gear my look toward what I think someone else might prefer- just do what I like for me.

Exactly. It really depends on the situation. Obviously it's nice when women look good naturally but I also like a girl that knows how to dress up.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    natural, and without clothes ;P
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This question totally makes sense because all men have the exact same tastes and preferences.
  • slaveofAllah
    Options
    I'm not a man, but if I were I would go for a woman who is naturally pretty and didn't wear makeup. Firstly because I believe women shouldn't display their beauty to non mahrams (men who aren't her blood relatives or husband), and secondly, if she looks beautiful with zero makeup, she's obviously going to look amazing with just a little touch of it. Plus, you're going to wake up every day next to this woman.. and makeup wears off..
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It's so dark in my basement, it doesn't really matter. :wink:
    This is true. Ladies if he drags you to his lair, don't bother with the makeup.

Speaking of which,, it's about time to put the lotion on my skin.....
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    IME men say they prefer the natural look, but only what they think of as natural, which is still preened to the nines. How many men really like hairy legs, caterpillar eyebrows, wrinkles and bad skin? Of course they prefer us looking glammed up, they just don't know how much effort it takes to look merely "normal" every day.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    But to seriously answer..

Well all men like different things, of course.
    From my experience the men I have known love when a woman can put on a tiny bit of makeup, just enough that it doesn't look like they have any.

Most men DO NOT like things(makeup) rubbing off on them or their clothes or their faces.
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My fiance prefers me without makeup. He gets bothered that when we go out somewhere I put on makeup; not because it takes time, he's quite patient, but because he doesn't think I should bother myself with putting it on when he doesn't even think I need it! It's nice of him, really. But sometimes I like to shine up the ol' barn, make it look purty :P
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Natural. Even jewelry disgusts me. Don't even get me started on implants.

Pretty much this. Jewelry doesn't disgust me, but I think too much is possible. Implants are a no go for sure. And if you cake on the make up that just looks *kitten*-ish. Be yourself!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Natural. Even jewelry disgusts me. Don't even get me started on implants.

Pretty much this. Jewelry doesn't disgust me, but I think too much is possible. Implants are a no go for sure. And if you cake on the make up that just looks *kitten*-ish. Be yourself!

do you think glam = too much make up?
  • Men should like whatever makes a woman feel good about herself. He shouldn't have a say in what she does to her face or her body.

Personally, I wear makeup because I think it's fun. I could literally sit at home and play with makeup all day long. Do I have a problem with not wearing makeup? No. My face is fine. If I have to leave the house without makeup, no big deal. But I prefer makeup because I like the way it looks and it makes me feel polished and finished.

I'm never gonna leave the house in full out drag-queen-style makeup like this (I was practicing my Halloween makeup. Not to say that I never practice drag makeup on myself when I'm bored because yeah... yeah, that does happen a lot.) :
    n4y3jt.png

But I like to look something like this:
    tumblr_manxprpt5q1qasid6o1_500.jpg
    And that requires moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder, blush, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, mascara... a lot. But it's still a pretty "natural"-looking look. And it still uses a lot of product.

And if a dude has a problem with that, then I don't want anything to do with him.

(I get defensive over stuff like that. It's just one of my pet peeves. Sorry for the rant.)
  • charl_hcafc
    Options
    Who cares? Ladies should have a make up routine for them and their self-esteem, not to impress a man. If he doesn't accept you for who you are, make-up free or not, he isn't worth it :smile:
    Confidence and belief in yourself is the best thing you can have.. THAT'S what makes you look attractive.