Will you get results if you do slim in 6 program twice?

Options
I have the slim in 6 program and i was wondering if you'd get the same results by restarting the program right after you've finished it or of you need to move on to something more difficult? any ideas on which program to step up to that isn't too challenging or too easy? thanks everyone!

Replies

• ortega144
    Options
    Bump?
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The only way you will get better results is if you up your intensity so give it your all the second go.....but she made the slim series for a follow up program and its very cheap on Amazon if you are thinking about getting it
  • kat_renee
    kat_renee Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've done it more then 1x and have seen results with each go. I do think that you should switch it up some though so your body doesn't get use to the workout. Do something else for awhile then go back to doing another round of SI6.
  • hollimahoney
    Options
    I think you can if you add intensity. But doing a different program will get different results in areas that program didn't reach. Another great program is Turbo Jam. Easily modified and really fun! Awesome results come with it if you follow the program