60 lbs in 9 months....."lots of pics included"

Options
twinmom430
twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
It's been a long 9 months, but completely worth it. 60 lbs down and I feel great, tonight I was going through old photos and can't believe the change! I thank all my "pals" for all the support, I have a great bond with many that keep me going! As well as a great support at home. Never thought I could do this...but I have. I have another 22 lbs to go to get to my first goal, and finally I would like to lose another 42 lbs if possible to get to my final goal. If you have any questions ask away!!
Before
3586psm.jpg

2uify81.jpg

2dhyxk8.jpg]

After
2r4h89i.jpg

do08t4.jpg

32zon0z.jpg

2rwosp4.jpg]

Replies

• erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Great job! Super inspirational.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats and keep up the great work. :-)
  • mar_ia
    mar_ia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great very inspirational!
  • U81fA1th
    U81fA1th Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. I am super excited for you !!! I'm on day 115 with MFP and it has been a worth while experience. Thanks for the extra inspiration !!! You rock !!! :smile:
  • shellyhef1
    Options
    WOW!! I know it is obvious, diet, exercise, but is there a certain program you are following?? You look wonderful!! And it looks like more than a 60 lb loss! Great job. Friend request is on the way :)
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Super! You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love that you're smiling, and look so happy and healthy with your two lovely young ladies! :)
  • twinmom430
    Options
    Opps, I edited b/c some pics didn't show up the first time. Should be good now.
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Great job....well worth it. :smile:
  • twinmom430
    Options
    Nothing special....I walk....started with 1 1/2 miles a day and counting calories. Still eating what I want but PORTION CONTROL, something I've never done before. I have a bottomless pit so I never thought it would work...but it has....it got easier as I went along. I have bad days and go over (I try and stay around 1250 calories a day).
    I'm up to 3 miles a day walking.....and really that's about it. I ride a bike occasionally and jog (but with a hurt foot I stopped jogging to let it heal and scared to start jogging again).
  • YellowRose49
    YellowRose49 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderful!!

I'm curious to know what plan you used, too. Keep up the good work!! ;)

Shari
  • maeve1988
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job and best wishes on your way to your goal weight :)

Hope the foot is healing good.
  • Syndri
    Syndri Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm only on my first week on MFP but its very inspirational seeing how other people's hard work and sheer determination has paid off for them. Well done and good luck for the rest of your journey :-)
  • EPortJake
    EPortJake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job and a good example to set for your younguns. Well done!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations! :)
  • svanzinha
    svanzinha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your good work!!
  • twinmom430
    Options
    Thanks so much for the nice compliments!!!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, congrats!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!!!!
  • plymouth2119
    Options
    You look amazing congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!