Wii EA Active

Options
I use the Wii Active (30 Day Challenge) to workout. What I am wondering...How do I put that all into my Daily Exercise? Do I have to make sure I remember or write down each active & reps I do & put them into my tracker individually? Just curious to see how I should go about doing this every time I work out with the Wii Active.

Wii Active is a GREAT way to burn calories & get a GREAT workout in!! I have been burning 150-200 calories a night when I workout!!

Thank you to all for your help!

Replies

• mandyfsc
    Options
    I just started using Active and it's awesome. It gives you the calories burned with each workout. So just keep track and put it in here. :) I love the step aerobics!
  • thicansxy
    Options
    I usually put down Circuit training its been pretty accurate. Hope that helps
  • angie2010
    Options
    Thank you THICANSXY!! I appreciate your help!!
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    I'm in week 5 of the 6 week challenge on the EA Active More Workouts. That has a calories burned counter. I just enter "EA Active" under exercise and then the number of calories the game tells me I burned based on my weight.
  • Darkraven
    Options
    great info thanks! I just got this last week, but hubby hasn't hooked up the wii since we moved. I'm dying to try this out! I have 2 friends who've done it and love it!
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just have to tell you that i absolutely love this. It gives such great exercise routines. Love it so much more than the wii fit or fit plus. I have noticed such a huge difference in my body