Low Sodium Salad Dressing

Options
Hi Everyone! I started here on Monday and absolutely LOVE it!!! I've been watching my sodium numbers and noticed that yesterday was really high because of my salad dressing at lunch which was Kraft Free Zesty Italian. I was wondering if anyone knew which dressings might be lower in sodium. Have a great day and many blessings!

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I started here on Monday and absolutely LOVE it!!! I've been watching my sodium numbers and noticed that yesterday was really high because of my salad dressing at lunch which was Kraft Free Zesty Italian. I was wondering if anyone knew which dressings might be lower in sodium. Have a great day and many blessings!
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi Therea,

I have to admit, for that (and other) reason, I stick to a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar (for my salads, I splurge and get really nice quality oil and vinegar. If I can't find the good stuff, I wil infuse my olive oil with garlic and rosemary to give it a little punch. That way, I don't have to worry too much about extra sodium etc...

good luck!
  • Soniabruja
    Options
    The only dressing I use in my salads at the moment is Organic Balsamic Vinegar...
    Nothing else. Not oil, and very little salt because is very tasty....:tongue::flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I make my own very very little sodium.....
    dd