GYM???

Options
Anyone go to Plant fitness? I want to join its only $20 a month and a $10 sign up fee. The only thing I don't like about it is in June they charge $39. Should I let this bother me? It seems like a good deal. That means in June I would be paying them $60 right?

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I go to planet fitness. It's 19.99 a month if you want unlimited tanning. But if your not planning on tanning it 9.99 a month..either way you do get charged in june the extra 39$ so in june you would be paying your regular membership fee and the 39$ fee...which is stupid but its still wayyy cheaper then any other gym i know of.
  • mellyo21
    mellyo21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, they were just running a deal for $10/month and a yearly membership fee of $29. You should check back to make sure with your gym but that was the deal here. I think the gym has a lot to offer at such a small price.
  • ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    most gyms do that - they charge 1 time a year a "maintenance fee" or a "rate lock in fee" -- imo its worth the $ for the ability to be healthy!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    My gym (locally owned) does the same thing. We pay $10 a month with a maintenance fee chargeg in August. It is still cheaper than most of the rest of the places that charge $30-$40 a month. Plus, we don't have a contract!!!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks.....everyone. I pay $30 just to tan and I would love to pay $20 to tan and get to use a gym membership too. I guess I will have to make sure I have $60 put away for the month of June.