hi everyone :)

Options
:happy: Hello everyone. My name is Ashley. I currently need to losed atleast 80lbs:noway: ... ughhhh its killing me being so heavy.. Any tips or even just some encouragement would be great!:heart:

Replies

• lmd71
    lmd71 Posts: 11
    Options
    don't get discouraged by how much you have to lose. It WILL come off with time! You can do it (:
  • jollyjax
    jollyjax Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp ... you made a great choice ... and starting today watch the pounds fall away ... my target is 70pounds so I know how you feel ... (yesterday was my first day:) :)
  • ashlayyy
    Options
    well today is my first day and soooo far ive only ate a little breakfast and am about to eat some lunch.. i am also takeing phentermine, My whole goal in losing weight is so when my boyfriend of 3 years finally pops the question i wont look so bad on my big day! :heart:
  • ashlayyy
    Options
    don't get discouraged by how much you have to lose. It WILL come off with time! You can do it (:

Thanky you and good luck to all of you!
    :happy:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Make small goals so the overall amount doesnt look too hard. Also, remember, it isnt a diet...you are learning new habits and a new relationship with food. Logging what you eat honestly really helps. It is easy to eat more than you think you do! Best of luck to you!
  • suesue92
    suesue92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Get friends on here.. they are very encouraging.. and you can add me if you'd like.

Just know that starting is half the battle. Tell yourself aloud how much you want to lose (beginning, reasonable goal) hearing what my goal is instead of only seeing it motivates me more!!

GOOD LUCK! :)