I'm in BIG Trouble !

Options
This may ramble on...........I'm so Unhappy!:cry:

Yesterday, my LapTop Crashed!!!:explode: :mad:
I am (at this moment) in my home office on my Very OLD PC. I have dialup & Window's 95...(this one's a real relic!
That's bad enough, believe me if you are living with dialup, you aren't a happy camper :( I can get online, I can add in only new foods, or check the frequent ones that are listed.....On the add a food, the sidebar will NOT showup, it's totally blank! If I clik on add water, it just goes to the top of the page. That is so aggravating! ANY Suggestions from a PC whiz?????:smile:
I'm not going to let it beat me though. I work part time, and my boss will not care if I get online during free time & add on my items to my MFP. Problem is I work very sporatically.........I may work everyday for 4 weeks and then be off 5........ Plus I travel a lot, but I have that situation solved with my little notebook & ziploc bowls in my cooler!
I went on my MS Works program and made myself a data base last night out of desperation. I made cells for each meal, date, calorie totals, activities, water, etc. When I'm at home I can still record all of my daily intake etc. I also printed out all of my previous days and made a notebook. I wanted to be able to look at my usual foods & have a knowledge of the calories of most of the foods I already have eaten since my beginning of MFP.
This was a lot of work, but I'm NOT going to let this get me down. :cry: My hubby is considering sat. broadband for us & I'm going to put the laptop in shop. Ya'll Please Pray for me! I do NOT want to fail, I've lost 7lbs and I'm at a stand still, but I'm SO determined NOT to give up NO MATTER what life tries to throw at me :drinker: I'm gonna drink up and keep going. So, if I don't write to my friends as often, at least you all will know why...........I'm gonna do my BEST! I'll check back later for suggestions........
Good Luck as Always to All!
Bren:drinker:

Replies

• brendab
    brendab Posts: 78
    Options
    This may ramble on...........I'm so Unhappy!:cry:

Yesterday, my LapTop Crashed!!!:explode: :mad:
    I am (at this moment) in my home office on my Very OLD PC. I have dialup & Window's 95...(this one's a real relic!
    That's bad enough, believe me if you are living with dialup, you aren't a happy camper :( I can get online, I can add in only new foods, or check the frequent ones that are listed.....On the add a food, the sidebar will NOT showup, it's totally blank! If I clik on add water, it just goes to the top of the page. That is so aggravating! ANY Suggestions from a PC whiz?????:smile:
    I'm not going to let it beat me though. I work part time, and my boss will not care if I get online during free time & add on my items to my MFP. Problem is I work very sporatically.........I may work everyday for 4 weeks and then be off 5........ Plus I travel a lot, but I have that situation solved with my little notebook & ziploc bowls in my cooler!
    I went on my MS Works program and made myself a data base last night out of desperation. I made cells for each meal, date, calorie totals, activities, water, etc. When I'm at home I can still record all of my daily intake etc. I also printed out all of my previous days and made a notebook. I wanted to be able to look at my usual foods & have a knowledge of the calories of most of the foods I already have eaten since my beginning of MFP.
    This was a lot of work, but I'm NOT going to let this get me down. :cry: My hubby is considering sat. broadband for us & I'm going to put the laptop in shop. Ya'll Please Pray for me! I do NOT want to fail, I've lost 7lbs and I'm at a stand still, but I'm SO determined NOT to give up NO MATTER what life tries to throw at me :drinker: I'm gonna drink up and keep going. So, if I don't write to my friends as often, at least you all will know why...........I'm gonna do my BEST! I'll check back later for suggestions........
    Good Luck as Always to All!
    Bren:drinker:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Most libraries have internet access (even in Paris, Texas). Not easy to do three times a day, I know, but an option at times. And you can borrow work out videos too!
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    When you get to the office, plan and record your meals for the entire day. Plan out you exercise activity and record it to. That way you are obligated to stick to it when you get home.

I'm thinking that you are probably at an advantage over the rest of us. After all, you sit for a few minutes each day on MFP.

The rest of us are all day sitting on our butts (making them wider) on MFP!