NEED SOME HELP

Options
OK SO I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN MORE PROTEIN, MOR PROBLEM TODAY IS THAT I HAVE OVER 600 MORE CALORIES TO EAT AND I MORE FAT. ANY IDEAS. PLEASE FEEL TO LOOK AT MY DAIRY. NEED HELP

Replies

• rclemens12
    Options
    What is your goal?
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What about an egg white omlet? You can add a ton of veggies and some salt and pepper. I have had this before and found it pretty satisfying and of course almost or no fat. If you add a little cheese there is some but you can skip it.

Thanks for reminding me!!!!
  • rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    TO GET TONED/BUILD MUSCLE ADD LOSE INCHES. I AM 5'-3" AND CURRENTLY AT 126 ISH I WOULD LIKE TO BE AROUND 110 TO 115
  • rmccully
    Options
    bump
  • rclemens12
    Options
    TO GET TONED/BUILD MUSCLE ADD LOSE INCHES. I AM 5'-3" AND CURRENTLY AT 126 ISH I WOULD LIKE TO BE AROUND 110 TO 115

My suggestion would be to get yourself a nutritional shake or Whey Protein Supplement several times a day. Right now I take my body weight in protein, as my goals are the same as yours (obviously height and size are much different).
  • rmccully
    Options
    What about an egg white omlet? You can add a ton of veggies and some salt and pepper. I have had this before and found it pretty satisfying and of course almost or no fat. If you add a little cheese there is some but you can skip it.

Thanks for reminding me!!!!

Thank you for this idea they are awsome. my son said it looked great and wanted some and he really liked it aswell.