HIKING IS SO MUCH FUN! (Photos)

Options
Today I spent 4 hours hiking in then Bionaz, Valle D'Aosta region in Italy! It was a fantastic hike and I can def feel the work out! I think I am going to start hiking a lot more! I have learned that I now love exercising outdoors!

47526_10152166226185182_842050510_n_zpsc2848669.jpg

Replies

• SarahODanaher
    Options
    47526_10152166226185182_842050510_n_zps0b1b667a.jpg
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    That looks gorgeous. I lost a majority of my weight this summer just by hiking so I can definitely relate! I would love to hike in Italy you lucky girl!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    How wonderful, you lucky girl! Gorgeous scenery!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Awesome photos! I agree, hiking is one of my favorite hobbies. It's one of the workouts where I feel like I am getting a mini-vacation, doing some sight seeing, and can also bring my dog. :)

Thanks for posting!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    OMG! Beautiful. I need to get myself out more!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Breath.taking.
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Wow! Love the photos. Looks like a great place for a hike.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! Gorgeous!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    wow!!!

stunning location!
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! How nice that you are able to hike there.
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! My dream would be to hike the mountains of Norway where my family lives. Thanks for sharing your stunning pictures!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    That looks like an amazing area!! I've been working out outdoors for the last 4-5 months and can say it's unbeatable compared to the gym. That's great you are getting out there and exploring. I hope the coming winter months aren't terribly cold!
  • MerraH89
    Options
    wow that is such a pretty/beautiful place!!!! it seems like it was definitely worth the hike! Great job!!
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I knew I did the right thing joining a hiking club
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo f'ing beautiful. i bet it was so amazing. thanks so much for sharing the pics! I love nature and being outdoors so much and can't wait to travel more to see sites like this. a few years ago my brother and I hiked the Inca Trail in Peru (5 day hike w/ camping each night) and it was one of the best times of my life.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Those are lovely pics!!!

I love hiking too... if you have a chance to visit the Pacific Northwest, we have some incredibly beautiful hiking up here, too!!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    wow thats fantastic! we hike in the beautiful az mtns but that is so scenic! must plan that next!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I fully endorse this plan. Hiking is a terrific way to burn tons (literally) of calories.

ETA: One of my favorite photos

38457_442644159466_6462625_n.jpg
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Hiking is AMAZING and what a GREAT way to burn calories! I wore my HRM when I went recently and was so happy with how many cals I burned. This is from last weekend :)

photo1-2.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!