What do you reward yourself with?

Options
So, I'm coming up on losing my first five pounds and my idea is to reward myself with something non-food related to celebrate my loss. But I'm having a hard time figuring out something. I need ideas!!

What do you guys reward yourself with??

:)

Replies

• MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    massages, pedicures, manicures, new undies...
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Buuuuuuuuump
  • Thatonegal
    Thatonegal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A new accessory like a belt, a necklace, earrings, scarf, or bracelet. A new pair of shoes. A new cosmetic. I personally like to reward myself with nail polish or a new book. New underwear is also fun, but better for a reward when you have lost more weight. Maybe a DVD or magazine subscription.
  • Neeser926
    Neeser926 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bought myself an IPOD shuffle today for reaching 40.
  • plushkitten
    Options
    Good ideas! I think I may have something in mind after all :)
  • nefbaker
    Options
    For me, 5 lbs. is an iTunes card for new running music. 10 lbs. is a new pair of shoes.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    new clothes!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I push myself harder at the gym, knowing that XX pounds ago I wouldn't have been able to go that hard. I hit 65 lbs and can finally fit into VS underwear, so I went on a bra/panty buying spree :).
  • eecruzmd
    eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've not met my first goal yet but I already know what reward I'm getting... I'm gifting me with a hair color. So to the hair salon I go :D
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Pizza!
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So, I'm coming up on losing my first five pounds and my idea is to reward myself with something non-food related to celebrate my loss. But I'm having a hard time figuring out something. I need ideas!!

What do you guys reward yourself with??

:)

With a smaller pair of jeans

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • plushkitten
    Options
    I might either go with a magazine subscription or buying a new purse or wallet because my things had gotten stolen over summer >.<
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Stuff that helps me lose more - HRM, food scale, new running shoes or running clothes. I buy new clothes wen the old ones are falling off.