Just Call Me Wrong Direction

Options
This past week has been tough. Lots of family drama and I have caught it coming and going. I also thought work was going to slow down and counted on it in order to get some study time in for college. I was wrong! I have already been assigned extra work and feel really bogged down. Insofar as college, well I am on Chapter 2 of my required reading, and should be on Chapter 6. So, I was not terribly surprised when the ole scale was not going in my favor today. However, I sat back and have to wonder when will it start moving in the other direction? There will always be something going on in life, but how to work around it and be successful in this area? I'm sure many of you have conquered the scale despite life problems. What is the secret? Ugh!

Replies

• somemansdream
    Options
    In college too and there were 6 chapters assigned for the last week...seriously? Anyway. I struggle with getting everything done. I let my final project this last term take over my life. I'm thinking a daily calendar or something? Allot so much time and if its not done more on to the next thing of importance. I was wondering if I would be able to make more time to workout because with it getting dark so early and cold, at the end of the day it does not happen. Anyway, give it some thought, there has to be a way. Good luck!! Debbie
  • TeaberryDawn
    TeaberryDawn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's all about balance and priorities. I struggle with both of these ... I'm in school and my reading has slacked; I need to get back on it. Just transitioned jobs and trying to lose weight on top of this and find time to exercise is tough. Just remember that you can't be perfect and no one expects you to be. Usually when I think that I'm gonna do poorly, I do ... so I just give myself a break and stay positive. May sound silly, but I KNOW I can do this, and despite all my distractions and life in general, I am! Best of luck!