re-starting for the last time....FRIENDS PLEASE

Options
13»

Replies

• Domestic_Hippie
    Domestic_Hippie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :) I am a mother of three with about 60 pounds to lose.I am always looking for new people for encouragement through this journey!
  • skinnyjean4me
    skinnyjean4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 teens here starting this journey for the 2nd time and it will be my last. I did lose 20 in about 2 months last time. So this is my last journey! Feel free to add me as well
  • PAIRDIZE
    PAIRDIZE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    GODBLESS YOU AND THIS JOURNEY WE ARE ALL BATTLING...AMEN..YOU CAN ALSO ADD ME I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT LOSSING THIS WEIGHT AND KEEPING IT OFF FOR GOD!! GOD IS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON HIM AND HE WILL GUIDE YOUR FOOTSTEPS AMEN...
  • Mamabrandyk
    Options
    I am a mom of 4, wife, work part time. I am always on here logging every day. :) Feel free to add me, we can all use added support! Lost 50 pounds so far, MFP has been such a great tool for me.
  • emilygh1974
    emilygh1974 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, feel free to add me
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi, Everyone, i'm a mom of 2 with alot of weight to loose, looking for support as this is hopefully the last time I'll have to re-start this journey, looking for some friends in the same boat and willing to support each other! thanks!

I am a mom of 3 (11, 8 & 6) and I am needing to get the final 14 lbs off. You can go ahead and add me.
  • ahamamoto
    ahamamoto Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mother of 3 here....

Feel free to add me... the more the merrier! :-)
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options
    Hi, Everyone, i'm a mom of 2 with alot of weight to loose, looking for support as this is hopefully the last time I'll have to re-start this journey, looking for some friends in the same boat and willing to support each other! thanks!

Hi There I am a mum of 3 ages 15, 14 and 6 from down under; and have decided I need to stop using baby left overs as the explanation for my weight, and am sick to death of being asked am I preggas ...

Fell free for anyone to add me :)
  • Dar100in1
    Options
    I just restarted also ... anyone can feel free to add me. Always looking for support:smile: