Dirty food!

Options
Check out this website! I don't like the name...but the pics are enough to turn you off that last burger..! (Or they could just make you hungry- could go either way...meh..)

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com

Replies

• karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    That wasweful! My mouth was watering!! Now I wanna just stay fat so I can enjoy all those things! Well most of em!
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i must confess I did think a few of them looked like great ideas...:laugh: :laugh:
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy....I would SOOOO eat the bacon caramel corn or the peanut butter french toast.
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    check out the scotch mega egg..so wrong but a little bit right....
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    The only one that looked good was the peanut butter pie. The rest just make me sick. :ohwell: bacon on a cupcake?
  • AmberMcDowell
    Options
    wow most of that was revolting! But there were a few I would like to try :)
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, I can say that most of that made me feel ill, but the funnel cake fries... I only just recently tried funnel cake for the first time and I love it!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Good thing I'm not hungry at the moment there were a few yummy things....I must be a sweets person because the meat & cheese dishes were GROSS...the Chocolate covered potatoe chips looked like the weirdest thing that I would ever dare try.:huh:
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    That site grosses me out! But the bacon Narwhal is really cute and funny. :-D
  • InIt2WinIt
    Options
    WOW!!!! Looking at some of those dishes makes me wonder if people really eat that stuff!!! Some of it definitely looked edible too though!! :tongue:
  • FITKIST
    FITKIST Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Those are pretty funny actually. Whale o bacon looked freaky though.