October 2011 to October 2012 - Progress picture!

Options
So, I was looking through my older pictures lately and I saw how I looked a year ago and I compared it to now and I can see such a difference!
1) In the 2011 picture, I was trying to hide my arm because I felt that it looked too big. I also noticed that I wore darker makeup and the smile doesn't really look as bright.
2) In the 2012 picture, I feel that it has more sass and I'm not hiding my arm. My face has more definition. I'm one shirt size smaller. I'm not wearing as much makeup as I used to and I feel my smile is much more genuine. I also realized that I am much happier now than I was a year ago.

Also between the two pictures, I noticed my face isn't as big as the 2011 one. I also think I look younger, too. I hope that it's not just me seeing this! I feel that I have changed quite a bit and I can't wait to see what the future change has in store for me :D

259ibk6.png

Replies

• Mrs_Chops
    Mrs_Chops Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I can totally see a difference!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    you do look younger to me looks like u shaved off a couple years! i also see the difference in your face. the best part is that you look confident in your 2012 pic and that is freakin awesome! great job friend!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look younger and happier - congratulations on you hard work!!
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Girl! You are awesome! You are not the only who sees it. You look so much younger and your face is defined. Keep it up.
  • mlovebug
    Options
    You look great
    beautiful :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Thank you, guys! I really needed this motivation right now! Means a lot to me. (:
  • kristothae
    Options
    I definitely see the differences you're talking about. It's amazing how much a little confidence can help too. You're glowing! :)
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! :-)
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you look greaT!!! keep it up!!!!! :)
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! Can definitely see the difference in your face. Your eyes and smile are more prominent and can see that your face has slimmed down! Congrats!
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats~
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Oh so awesome!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can really see the difference. You have worked hard and you can see it in your new (2012) picture. :flowerforyou:
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great, can totally see the difference and your smile is so much brighter :))
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive comments! It means a lot :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!