getting more pimples?

Options
I get a few here and there on my back aand face what not barley any at all. Last few weeks ever since ive been working out and riding a bike i keep getting a number of them on my stomach only. no were else. weird right?
I always shower shortly after working out to wash the sweat off so its not like im stinky and sitting in sweat all day.
This happen to anyone else?

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    That's weird. I've never gotten zits on my stomach before. Maybe you could try washing your stomach before working out?? Lol... that would be kind of hard to do though.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    are you wearing a different shirt or shirts than you normally do? some people are allergic to different fabrics or dyes that are necessary for different fabrics... i know there are some blue jean dyes that will make me break out
  • FearlessRobb
    FearlessRobb Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That's weird. I've never gotten zits on my stomach before. Maybe you could try washing your stomach before working out?? Lol... that would be kind of hard to do though.

lmao yea be weird to do that. i get 1-2 every few months but its only increased since last 3 weeks when i bought my recumbent bike and ride it almost every day.
    thats why i had to make a post . weird
  • FearlessRobb
    FearlessRobb Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    are you wearing a different shirt or shirts than you normally do? some people are allergic to different fabrics or dyes that are necessary for different fabrics... i know there are some blue jean dyes that will make me break out

no i wear my normal cloths normally the older beat up stuff that i shouldnt wear in public anymore lmao