40 lbs down 44 more and I will be under 200!! pics

Options
Okay so at the end of June I found MFP and started using it since then I have lost a total of 40 lbs which for me is the most I've ever lost I was always bigger and would try ridiculous diets and what not and never stick with it but now I have just been watching what I eat thanks to MFP and tracking my exercise and its working out great..setting goals and kicking there butt along the way (:

2011 pics

21st birthday july 2011
100_0757-1.jpg

22nd birthday july 2012 (only -23lbs here)
100_0356.jpg

now just some before and afters

before: 2011-till end of may
100_0248.jpg

100_0562-1-2.jpg

535757_10150844538227008_1379724812_n-1.jpg

after and more recent:

538884_10151206933932008_1919544412_n.jpg

ophiih.jpg (this was only at 33 lbs lost)

zxcgbfgbv.jpg

and this is the most recent

4TAQ3TYQ45Y.jpg

Replies

• mkwow
    mkwow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! Keep up the good work girl! Fabulous!
  • wondergurl25
    Options
    awe thank you so very much!! (:
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look fabulous. I can't wait to get to looking as good as you do. Keep up the great work!
  • wondergurl25
    Options
    awe well thank you and you got this it will be here any day just keep motivated and keep kicking butt!
  • 1swlg1948
    1swlg1948 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You must feel terrific about yourself young lady. You are a beautiful woman and believe that about yourself. You are fearfully and wonderfully made by your creator. Please share with me what your doing. I need a good lunch idea. Got to run and eat something now. Have a great day and stay faithful and true to yourself. You are special. Judy In Virginia
  • wondergurl25
    Options
    awe well thank you all your encouraging words have surely made my morning thank you (: and feel free to add me and I can share with you everything see what might help or work for you (:
  • lorettakay
    lorettakay Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you've come a long way and you look great!! One day I'll be able to say the same.....lol
  • wondergurl25
    Options
    Everyday be proud of everything you've done and just keep inspired and pushing yourself more and more you got this! (:
  • BCsurvivor1962
    BCsurvivor1962 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fabulous!

Love your doggie also :)
  • wondergurl25
    Options
    thank you haha he seems to always end up in the background of my pics
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the good work :)
  • AshleyBananas
    Options
    What a transformation from the first to the last pic. You look great! And look very happy!
    Congrats, and go get those 44 more pounds!! =)
  • wondergurl25
    Options
    awee thanks everyone and your right I need to go get those 40 more lbs working on it! (:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you look amazing!
  • wkhaywood
    wkhaywood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm truly happy for you and excited to see posts like this! Don't give up, and never go back once you reach your goal. Good luck!
  • Bulldogmomma3
    Bulldogmomma3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very inspirational!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, you look awesome!
  • chrisdykes
    Options
    YAY!! You're on your way. Wonderful!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Look how much stomach youve lost! That is fantastic and you look great. Keep it up :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!